SOCIALISTREPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Hanoi, July 20, 2012
PROMULAGATING THE LIST OF OBJECTS OF AQUATIC AND AQUATIC PRODUCT QUARANTINE; THE LIST OF FISHERIES, AQUATIC PRODUCTS SUBJECT TO QUARANTINE
Pursuant to the Government’s Decree No.01/2008/ND-CP,of January 03, 2008 defining the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Agriculture and Rural Development; the Government’s Decree No. 75/2009/ND-CP,of September 10, 2009 on amending article 3 of the Decree No.01/2008/ND-CP,of January 03, 2008;
Pursuant to the Ordinance on veterinary medicine No. 18/2004/PL-UBTVQH of the National Assembly Standing Committee approved on April 29, 2004;
Pursuant to the Government’s Decree No. 33/2005/ND-CP, of March 15, 2005 detailing the implementationa number of articles of the Ordinance on veterinary medicine, the Government’s Decree No. 119/2008/ND-CP, of November 28, 2008 amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Decree No. 33/2005/ND-CP;
At the proposal of Director of the Department of Animal Health;
The Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development promulagates the list of objects of aquatic and aquatic product quarantine; the list of fisheries, aquatic products subject to quarantine:
Article 1. Promulgating together with this Circular:
1. The list of objects of aquatic and aquatic product quarantine.
2. The list of fisheries, aquatic products subject toquarantine.
Article 2. Annulling the Decision No. 110/2008/QD-BNNPTNT, of November 12, 2008 of the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development promulagating the list of objects of aquatic animal and product’s aquatic animal quarantine.
Article 3. Effect
This Circular takes effect after 45 days from the day of signing.
Article 4. Organizating Implementation
The Chief of the Ministry Office, director of the Department of Animal Health, heads of Ministerial units and relevant organizations, individuals shall implement this Circular.
FOR THE MINISTER
Diep Kinh Tan
THE LIST OF
OBJECTS OF AQUATIC AND AQUATIC PRODUCT QUARANTINE
(Promulgated together with the Circular No. 32/2012/TT-BNNPTNT, of July 20, 2012 of the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development)
A. MICROORGANISMS, PARASITESCAUSING DISEASES TO FISHERIES
Objects of aquatic quarantine include microorganisms, parasites causing diseases to fisheries as follows:
Anadara trapezia, Austrovenus stutchburyi, Tapes decussatus, Tapes philippinarum, Pitar rostrata, Crassostrea gigas, C. ariakensis, C. sikamea, Pinctada margaritifera, P. martensii, Haliotis rubra, H. laevigata, H. scalaris, H. cyclobates
Bệnh do Marteilia refringens/
Infection with Marteilia refringens
Ostrea spp, Mytilus spp
Bệnh do Perkinsus marinus/ Infection with Perkinsus marinus
Crassostrea virginica, C. gigas, C. ariakensis, C. rhizophorae
Bệnh do Xenohaliotis californiensis/Infection with Xenohaliotis californiensis
Mikrocytos mackini, M. roughleyi
Crassostrea gigas, Ostrea edulis, O. conchaphila, O. lurida, Crassostrea virginica, Saccostrea glomerata, Crassostrea commercialis, Saccostreacommercialis
Bệnh Haplosporidum/ Haplosporidiosis
Haplosporidium costale, H. nelsoni
Crassostrea virginica, C. gigas
Bệnh Marteilioides/ Marteilioidosis
Marteilioides chungmuenis, M. branchialis
Crassostrea gigas, Saccostrea commercialis
Bệnh màng áo ở hầu do vi rút/ Iridovirosis (Oyster Velar Virus Disease)
IV. DISEASES IN AMPHIBIANS
Vietnamese name/English name
Name of agents causing diseases
The infected species
Bệnh do ranavirus/ Infection with Ranavirus
Bệnh do Batrachochytrium dendrobatidis/ Infection with Batrachochytrium dendrobatidis
8. Preservative substances and colorings prohibited for use.
D. OTHER OBJECTS
Other objects of aquatic and aquatic product quarantine are required by import country or prescribed by treaties of which Vietnam concluded or is member or depend on animal epidemic diseases status in country and world.
THE LIST OF
FISHERIES, AQUATIC PRODUCTS SUBJECT TO QUARANTINE
(Promulgated together with the Circular No. 34/2012/TT-BNNPTNT, of July 20, 2012 of the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development)
1. Fishes: Flake-fishes, catfishes and other fishes.
2. Crustaceans: Shrimps, crabs, flower crabs and other underwater living crustaceans.
3. Molluscs: Squids, octopus, snails, shellfishes, mussels, oysters and other underwater living mollusks.
4. Amphibians: Frogs and other amphibans.
5. Reptile: Turtles, tortoises, eretmochelys imbricate,crocodiles and underwater living reptiles or other amphibious reptiles.
6. Cnidaria: Jellyfish, hydra, corals.
7. Echinoderms: Holothurian, sea urchin.
9. Underground living mammals: Whales, seals, otters and underground living mammals.
10. Other aquatic species.
11. Other aquatic species subject to quarantine at the request of import country or as prescribed in International treaties of which Vietnam concluded or is member.
II. AQUATIC PRODUCTS
1. Embryos, eggs, sperms and larvae of aquatic species.
2. Fisheries died in whole form.
3. Aquatic products in fresh, preliminary processed, frozen, chilled forms.
7. Fresh eggs, salted eggs and products made from aquatic eggs.
8. Fish powder, fish oil, fish grease, shrimp powder, oyster powder and products from other fisheries used as material.
9. Pharmaceutical ingredients with origin from fisheries: Fish oil and other pharmaceutical ingredients with origin from fisheries.
10. Skin, plumose skin, fin, opercle, shell of fisheries in fresh, dried, salted form.
11. Inflatable or waded aquatic products.
12. Teeth, claws, bones, shells of aquatic animals not refined yet.
13. Aquatic swabs
14. Objects of other aquatic products subject to quarantine at the request of import country or as prescribed in International treaties of which Vietnam concluded or is member.
III. MEANS, OUTFITS RELATED TO AQUATIC AND AQUATIC PRODUCT TRANSFER
1. The means for transport in roadway, railway, waterway, seaway and airway: Airplanes, trains, automobiles, vessels and other means for transport.
2. Outfits, tools, packages to contain relating to transporting, storing, loading fisheries, aquatic products.
3. Buffers, wastes during the process of transporting fisheries, aquatic products.
This translation is made by LawSoft, for reference only. LawSoft is protected by copyright under clause 2, article 14 of the Law on Intellectual Property. LawSoft always welcome your comments