1. thuê/ mướn
2. cho thuê/ mướn
5. – bao xa?
6. – mất bao lâu?
1. How many bathrooms are there in this dormitory?
2. There is one bedroom downstairs and one on the third floor.
3. There are a lot of trees around the house.
4. There is a very good Vietnamese restaurant nearby, it’s only 5 km.
5. Is there a car rental shop near here?
6. How far is it from the Olin library to the your Vietnamese class?
7. How long does it take to go to California by plane?
8. It takes about six hours to drive/by car from here to Boston.
9. If you go by bus (xe buýt) then it takes about two and a half hours.
10. Do you know how long it takes if I go to Syracuse by bicycle?
11. (talking to a landlady, 50s): How much is the rent (of the room), madam?
12. (talking to a potential renter – male student, 20s): Can you come and see the room at 3pm Wed afternoon?
1. SV thích ở nhà hơn hay ở căn hộ hơn? Tại sao? Xin cho biết những (điều) gì SV thích ở nhà hoặc (=or) ở căn hộ. (Câu hỏi này giốnng câu #1 của “Communicative Activities” trang 178.)