125. What is the core political organization of the Vietnam Youth Federation?
a. Vietnam National Union of Students
b. Ho Chi Minh Young Pioneer Organization
c. Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union
126. What is the traditional day of the Vietnam Youth Federation?
a. 15 October, 1956
b. 25 October, 1950
c. 26 March, 1931
d. 15 May, 1955
127. How many levels are there in the organizational struture of the Vietnam Youth Federation?
a. 4 levels
b. 5 levels
c. 3 levels
d. 6 levels
128. The basic Vietnam Youth Federation organizations are established according to
a. residential areas
b. residential areas, jobs
c. interests and other demands, residential areas
d. interests and other demands, residential areas, jobs
129. What was the content of the movement “3 Readinesses” in the North in 1964?
a. Ready to join the army, ready to fight, and ready to go anywhere that the country needs
b. Ready to fight, ready to join the army, and ready to go anywhere that the country needs
c. Ready to volunteer, ready to sacrifice, and ready to go anywhere that the country needs
d. Ready to sacrifice, ready to volunteer, and ready to go anywhere that the country needs
130. “A Youth Union member at the age of over 30 can continue to work in the system of the Youth Union if he/she is voted to a high level office of the Youth Union or works as a profesional.” The statement is
131. Who passes the regulations of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union?
a. The Secretaries of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union
b. The Central Committee of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union
c. The National Congress
d. The Standing Committee of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union
132. When did the “Youth Month” first start?
a. In 2002
b. In 2003
c. In 2005
d. In 2004
133. When did the Youth Law come into effect?
a. 1 July, 2005
b. 2 July, 2005
c. 1 July, 2006
d. 2 July, 2006
134. The “Red Sunday” is
a. Youth day for country´s frontiers
b. Youth day for Blood Donation
c. Youth day for the Poor
d. Youth day for social welfare
135. When was 26 March chosen to be the establishment date of the Youth Union?
a. In the Second National Congress in 1956
b. In the Third National Congress in 1961
c. In the Fourth National Congress in 1980
d. In the Tenth National Congress in 2012
136. Who designed the badge of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union?
a. Painter Huynh Van Thuan
b. Painter Ton Duc Luong
c. Painter Buu Chi
d. Painter Truong Thin
137. Who is the first president of Vietnam Youth Federation?
a. Nguyễn Chí Thanh
b. Mai Chí Thọ
c. Phạm Ngọc Thạch
d. Nguyễn Lam
138. How many times has the name of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union been changed since its establishment?
a. 5 times
b. 6 times
c. 7 times
d. 8 times
139. What are the main characteristics of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union?
a. Political, Developmental, Social
b. Political, Advanced, Social
c. Political, Developmental, Advanced
d. Developmental, Advanced
140. What is the oficial song of the Ho Chi Minh Young Pioneers’ Organization?
a. Nhanh buoc nhanh nhi dong
b. Hanh khuc Doi Thieu nien Tien phong Ho Chi Minh
c. Cung nhau ta di len
d. Di ta di len
141. The 10th National Congress of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union set the target for career counseling for ?
a. 7 millions youths and students
b. 8 millions youths and students
c. 9 millions youths and students
d. 10 millions youths and students
142. The Politburo decided 2000 to be the year of “Vietnamese Youth”. Since then, a movement has reached a new improvement nationwide, made good impressions on the people and the youth of Vietnam. Which movement is this?
a. Pioneering Youths
b. Volunteering Youths
c. Self-constituted and nation-buiding youths
d. Youths for social lives
143. The Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union was merged into by
a. Indo - China Anti – Imperalism Youth and Indo – China Communist Youth Union
b. Ho Chi Minh Revolutionary People Youth Union and Ho Chi Minh Labour Youth Union
c. Vietnam National Salvation Youth Union and Ho Chi Minh Labour Youth Union
d. Ho Chi Minh Revolutionary People Youth Union and Ho Chi Minh Labour Youth Union
144. The regulations of Vietnam Youth Federation have
a. 7 chapters and 27 articles
b. 8 chapters and 27 articles
c. 7 chapters and 28 articles
d. 8 chapters and 28 articles
145. According to the Youth Volunteering Year 2014 Plan, which is the theme of the three last months of the year (October, November, December)?