→ He is heard to come in (nếu câu chủ động là coming thì giữ nguyên trong câu bị động).
4. Imperative (câu mệnh lệnh):
Ex: a. Open the door → Let the door be opened.
b. They let him go out → He was allowed to go out / He was let go out.
5. Sau những động từ: like, hate, love, want, wish, prefer, hope.
Ex: - He wants Peter to take photographs → He wants photographs to be taken by Peter.
- He does not like people laughing at him. → He does not like being laughed at.
6. Các động từ: advise, agree, insist, arrange, suggest, propose, recommend, determine, decide, demand, beg, urge, order, request.
Ex: He advised me to accept this job
→ Cách 1: He advised me this job should be accepted.
→ Cách 2: I was advised to accept this job.
7. Need + to be + P2 = Need + Ving
Ex: Your shirt needs to be ironed
8. It + be + adjective + to-infinitive + smt.
Passive: It + be + adjective + for sth + to be + V3 / Vo ED
Ex: - It is important to finish this exercise.
→ It is important for this exercise to be finished