SOCIALISTREPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Independence - Freedom – Happiness ----------------
Ha Noi, October 03, 2012
APPROVING THE MASTER PLAN ON CONSTRUCTION OF DINH VU - CAT HAI, HAI PHONG CITY ECONOMIC ZONE TILL 2025
THE PRIME MINISTER
Pursuant to the Law on Organization of the Government dated December 25, 2001;
Pursuant to the Construction Law dated November 26, 2003;
Pursuant to the Decree No. 08/2005/ND-CP dated January 24, 2005 on construction planning;
Considering the proposal of the Ministry of Construction,
Article 1. Approving the master plan on construction of Dinh Vu-Cat Hai, Hai Phong city economic zone till 2025 (hereinafter referred to as the economic zone) with the following main contents:
- Dinh Vu-Cat Hai economic zone (hereinafter referred to as the economic zone) is a general economic zone in order to serve the needs of socio-economic development of Hai Phong city and northern coastal areas.
- A marine multi-disciplinary and multi-sector economic center of the northern coast and in the country, including: Maritime economy (focusing on development of port services), industrial centers, financial and banking services, tourism and trade.
- As the economic zone with modern and synchronous technical infrastructure and society associated with environmental protection, sustainable development, ensuring national defense and security.
2. Scope and boundary of the planning
- Scope of planning the master plan of Dinh Vu-Cat Hai, Hai Phong city economic zone including: The communes of Ben Rung area of Thuy Nguyen district (the communes of Trung Ha, Thuy Trieu, An Lu, Ngu Lao, Phuc Le, Pha Le, Lap Le, Tam Hung and part of the area of the communes: Tan Duong Thuy Son, Duong Quan Thuy Duong (Thuy Nguyen district) are located within the scope of urban, industrial and services area Project VSIP Hai Phong), the entire island of Vu Yen; Trang Cat ward of Hai An district, Dinh Vu peninsula of Hai An district; Cat Hai Island (the communes: Van Phong Hoang Chau, Nghia Lo, Dong Bai, Cat Hai town) of Cat Hai district.
- The total area of the planning area: 22,140 ha shall be limited as follows:
+ Eastern direction: Adjacent to Bach Dang River, Lach Huyen door and sea;
+ Western direction: Adjacent to Hoa Binh commune and the rest of the communes: Thuy Son, Thuy Duong, Tan Duong, Duong Quan, Thuy Nguyen district, Dong Hai 1 ward, Nam Hai, part of Dong Hai 2, Hai An district and Lach Tray river;
+ Northern direction: Adjacent to Gia river;
+ Southern direction: Adjacent to sea.
3. Population size and land
a) Population size
- Population in 2010 was 106,823 people;
- Till 2025 shall be 310,000 people.
b) Land scale: Total natural land area is 22,140 ha including:
- Land of the non-tariff area is 1258 ha equal to 5.70% of natural land;
- Land of the tariff area is 12.532 ha equal to 56,60% of natural land;
- Other land is 8, 350 ha equal to 37,70% of natural land;
4. Spatial development orientation
a) Model of spatial sructure:
- Expanding port function on the basis of the new building, expanding and prograding sea, improving flow in order to achieve high economic efficiency;
- Reasonably separating between urban residential areas with the port system and industrial zone by the network of water and trees;
- Arranging urban residential areas near the workplace, while building communication network connected to the port, industrial and services areas.
b) Classifying functional area: two main functional areas which are tariff and non-tariff area.
- Non-tariff area: non-tariff area has a total natural land area: 1,258 ha where approximately 448 ha located in the area of Nam Dinh Vu and approximately 810 ha located at Lach Huyen port area with the main function: export processing, warehousing, promotion, product display, services, administration, customs and national defense and security.
- Tariff area: with the total natural land is 12.532 ha including the following key areas:
+ Port system: The total natural land area is 1,046 ha, including: international gateway port of Hai Phong (Lach Huyen port): 640 ha; Dinh Vu port: 251 ha; Nam Dinh Vu Port: 144 ha; Cat Hai port (fishing port): 11 ha.
+ The industrial park: The total natural land area is 4,150 ha including: Ben Rung Industrial park: 319 ha; VSIP Industrial Park: 698 ha; Nam Trang Cat Industrial Park: 138 ha; Dinh Vu Industrial Park: 681 ha; Nam Dinh Vu industrial Park: 867 hectares; Cat Hai and Lach Huyen industrial Parks: 1,447 ha.
+ Storage: The total natural land area is 209 ha, arranged in association with the ports and industrial parks.
+ Public service centers: The total natural land area is 761 hectares, including: public service center of the economic zone located in the Southern area of Cat Bi International Airport with the scale of 22 ha. The area public service centers are located in new urban and residential areas in the economic zone with the scale of 739 ha.
+ Specialized centers: The total natural land area is 2,105 ha, including:
. Medical treatment center is about 7 ha, located in the new urban area in the north of Cam river and urban area in the South of Cat Bi International Airport;
. Education and training and scientific research center is about 69 ha including university located in the southwest of Cat Bi International Airport and the professional and vocational high schools located in Lach Huyen area in the South of VSIP Industrial Park, scientific research facilities located close to the centers of Northern Cam river and South of Cat Bi International Airport;
. Tourism and resort facilities approximately 87 ha located at the Nam Trang Cat and the park areas;
. Park system used for public purposes and sports and fitness with natural area of 1839 ha including parks: Ho Dong and Nam Trang Cat; islands Vu Yen; Ben Rung and Nam Trang Cat Sports and Fitness Center, parks and trees;
. Land of national defense and security
+ Urban and residential areas: The total natural land area is 2062 hectares, including: Ben Rung urban area: 390 ha; VSIP urban area: 364 ha; South of Gia River Urban area (from Gia river to VSIP area and Ben Rung area): 371 ha; Nam Trang Cat urban area: 629 ha; urban area of Southern Cat Bi International Airport (from Cat Bi International airport to extended road to the west of Tan Vu - Lach Huyen road): 221 ha; Cat Hai residential area: 87 ha.
+ Transportation systems and infrastructure: The total natural land area is 2,196 ha, including: external transportation land (except for port) of about 557 ha; internal transportation land in the economic zone of about 1474 ha; the technical infrastructure works are 165 ha.
- Other land: total natural land area is 8,350 ha, including: eco green land, isolated trees: 3133 ha; water surface: 5217 ha.
5. Land use planning
a) Non-tariff area:
- At Lach Huyen area of about 810 hectares, including the types of land: Industrial land: 443 ha; storage land: 286 ha; transportation land and technical infrastructure: 56 ha; land plants: 25 ha.
+ Norms of land use in industrial parks: Land use factor: 0.8 - 1.2 times; building density: 40 - 60% and the average height: 2 stories.
+ Norms of land use in storage area: Land use factor: 0.4 - 1.2 times; building density: 20 - 60% and the average height: 2 stories.
- In the zone of Nam Dinh Vu with the area of about 448 ha, including the types: Industrial land: 118 ha; storage land: 98.5 ha; public service land: 70 ha; green land: 73.5 ha; transportation land and technical infrastructure: 83.0 ha; national defense and security: 5 ha;
+ Norms of land use in industrial parks including: Land use factor: 0,8 - 1,2 times; building density: 40 - 60% and the average height: 2 stories.
+ Norms of land use in storage area including: Land use factor: 0,4 - 1,2 times; building density: 20 - 60% and the average height: 2 stories.
+ Norms of land use in public service area including: Land use factor: 2,4 - 3,6 times; building density: 40 - 60% and the average height: 6 stories.
b) Tariff area:
- Norms of land use in industrial parks including: Land use factor: 0,8 - 1,2 times; building density: 40 - 60% and the average height: 2 stories.
- Norms of land use in storage area including: Land use factor: 0,4 - 1,2 times; building density: 20 - 60% and the average height: 2 stories.
- Norms of land use in public service area including: Land use factor: 2,4 - 3,6 times; building density: 40 - 60% and the average height: 6 stories.
- Norms of land use in the specialized medical treatment centers, educational centers, training and scientific research centers are: Land use factor: 1 - 1,2 times; building density: 30 - 40% and the average height: 3 stories.
- Norms of land use in tourism and resort centers including: Land use factor: 1,0 - 2,0 times; building density: 20 - 40% and the average height: 5 stories.
- Norms of land use in urban and residential area:
+ Low residential area including: Land use factor: 1,0 - 1,8 times; building density: 30 - 60% and the average height: 3 stories.
+ High and medium residential area including: Land use factor: 1,8 - 3,0 times; building density: 30 - 50% and the average height: 6-10 stories.
c) Other land area:
The use of national defense security, transportation land, infrastructure, ecological trees, isolated trees and water surface in accordance with detailed plans approved in accordance with the provisions of laws, regulations and standards of construction.
6. Urban design
a) Landscape areas: Divided into 04 areas designed with particular landscape in accordance with the natural conditions and land use: The Northern River Cam area; Vu Yen Island area; Trang Cat area, Southern Cat Bi airport and Lach Huyen port area, Dinh Vu industrial zone.
b) Organization of architectural space - landscape:
- Axes, main point and gateway of the economic zones:
+ The dominant spatial axes attract urban activities including: The urban center axis in Trang Cat, Southern Cat Bi airport and the three main roads in Ben Rung area including: Axis from the center of the economic zone across Cam river to belt 2; Axis from Vu Yen island to belt 2 and axis from the urban center of Northern Cam river to the urban railway station. Forming a number of landscape axes harmoniously connecting with the system of rivers, lakes, canals and coastal greenery landscape to attract tourism and resort activities of the economic zones.
+ The key points include: the urban railway stations; commercial key areas of northeast Vu Yen island; Office Trade Center area of Southern Cat Bi airport; Nam Trang Cat entertainment area. In each ward area, along the streets, arranging a number of particular works as architectural symbol and characteristic landscape.
+ The gateways include: The roads to economic zones in the stereographic intersections; bridge over rivers; stations and three points at the boundary of the economic zone with the city of Hai Phong.
- The natural landscape areas including: Vu Yen Island Park with low building density; large-scale green spaces include: Cat Hai Island, Vu Yen Island, Ben Rung Park, Dong Lake Park; ecological green areas and other isolated trees with functions for maintenance of biodiversity, landscape creation, organization of tourism, sports, entertainment activities and environmental protection.
7. Planning of technical infrastructure system.
- External transportation
+ Road transportation:
. Expressway: Hanoi - Hai Phong, Ninh Binh - Hai Phong, Quang Ninh; major routes: Ring Road 2, Ring Road 3, center road in the south of Cat Bi airport, Tan Vu - Lach Huyen road, North - South Lach Huyen Quang Ninh road, provincial road 359.
. The stereographic intersections include: Lap Le intersection (scale of 12ha), Vu Yen Island (scale of 11ha), Tan Vu intersection (scale of 20ha) and Dinh Vu dam crossing intersection.
+ Railway transportation:
. Railway: Hanoi - Hai Phong express railway to Lach Huyen port, branch to Nam Dinh Vu industrial zone and branch to Dinh Vu industrial zone.The hub railway stations: Dinh Vu station, Southern Dinh Vu industrial area, Tien Cang station (station of Lach Huyen port area).
. Urban railway consists of three routes: Route 01 from Trang Cat going underground Cat Bi airport; route No. 02 from Dang Cuong (An Duong district) to Lach Huyen port and route No.03 running along the ring road 2 with the end intersecting with line No.1.The total length of urban rail through the economic zone is about 36.1 km.
+ Water transportation:
. Sea way: Two river flows of Bach Dang – Ha Nam Channel - Lach Huyen and Bach Dang - Nam Trieu with 03 ports: Lach Huyen port, Dinh Vu Industrial Zone port, Southern Nam Dinh Vu Industrial Zone port;
. River way: By Bach Dang river, the Cam River, Lach Tray river; tourist carrying port located in the West of Vu Yen Island (Ruot Lon river area), SouthEast area of Trang Cat and the connecting point of Northern Lach Huyen port with Cat Ba island.
. Lach Huyen port area: Total goods through the port till 2025 are about 68.3 million tons, including 18 ports with a total length of 6,000 m.
+ Air transportation: Cat Bi International Airport is being upgraded (standard 4E) and new Hai Phong international airport expectedly located in Tien Lang district (under the master plan of building the city of Hai Phong, standard 4F).
- Internal transportation:
+ The road network of economic zones ensures the synchronization, convenient transportation and a reasonable connection with the external transportation system and backbone road network, Haiphong city's ring road, including: main road axis of Ben Rung urban area (50.5 m wide); key road axis of VSIP industrial zone (50.0 m wide); key road axis Dinh Vu industrial zone (68.0 m and 50.5m wide); key road axis of Nam Dinh Vu industrial zone (68.0 m and 100 m wide); key road axis of Nam Trang Cat area (100 m wide); key road axis of Lach Huyen port area (41 m - 68 m wide); inter-regional route network, regional roads (25 m - 50 m wide) ensure consistent density.
+ Public transportation
. Bus: Arranging long-distance bus routes to the city center, bus routes to industrial parks, and bus route around the economic zone.
. Inter-provincial bus station: with the scale of 3 ha, located near Tan Vu intersection connecting with highway of Hanoi - Hai Phong.
. Parking system is arranged in functional areas to ensure to meet in site needs.
b) Land technique preparation and disaster prevention works:
- Ground leveling: Thuy Nguyen, Ben Rung and VSIP are (high level of foundation) is +4,3 m; Vu Yen Island area with the high level of foundation of +4,3 m; Dinh Vu Peninsula with the high level of foundation of +5,0 m; South of Dinh Vu area with the high level of foundation of +5,5 m; South of Cat Bi airport of Trang Cat ward with the high level of foundation of +5,0 m; Lach Huyen with the high level of foundation of +5, 5 m; Cat Hai Island: the North and the center with the high level of foundation of +5,0 m and 5,5 m to the Southern direction;
- Rain water drainage:
+ The rain water drainage must be built with the kind of culvert of logical calculation: For areas with large water flow using reinforced concrete box culvert; placing sewer drainage collection culvert line with the shortest length, the canals and outlet of the drainage works to the layout of the tidal gate.
+ The rainwater drainage basins consist mainly: Thuy Nguyen area (Ben Rung, Hai Phong VSIP), Vu Yen island area, Dinh Vu Peninsula area, Southern Cat Bi airport area, Trang Cat and Cat Hai Island. In these areas, building and placing appropriate drainage collection systems closely to the natural terrain.
- Building system of river and sea dike for natural disaster prevention:
+ The height of sea dike crest of the section adjacent to the sea is +7.5 m, the port area section is +7.0 m; the height of river dike is +6.5 m (under the height of nautical chart);
+ Dike structure: The standard section of dike is divided into three categories for sea dike and ten categories for river dike with structure as prescribed, ensuring safety, stability of ground foundation along rivers and sea meeting the requirements on water handling, rational land use, landscape creation and preservation of natural ecological environment.
c) Water supply:
- Water source: surface water under the approved master plan to build the city of Hai Phong till 2025 with the vision to 2050.
- Norm of water supply: According to urban standard grade I, meeting 100% of clean water supplied from the plant to the consumer household.
- Total water supply demand is Q = 342,200 m3/day: urban water supply Q = 110,800 m3/day; industrial water supply Q = 231,400 m3/day.
In particular, the use of recycled water for irrigation, street cleaning, toilet in the industrial parks and ports: Q = 40, 300 m3/day.
- Water supply plants:
+ Ngu Lao water plant (Gia river): Total capacity of 290,000 m3/day; supplying water to 133,000 m3/day to the economic zone;
+ Dinh Vu water plant (taking water from Da Do river through the raw water supply pipeline D700): supplying to the economic zone with 33,000 m3/day;
+ + Hung Dao water plant (Da Do river): Total capacity of 290,000 m3/day; supplying water of 121,000 m3/day to economic zone;
+ An Duong water plant (Re river): Total capacity of 200,000 m3/day; supplying water of 32,000 m3/day to economic zone;
- Building 06 booster pump stations including: Pump Station No. 1 (Q = 69,000 m3/day), Pump Station No. 2 (Q = 116,000 m3/day), Pump Station No. 3 (Q = 70,000 m3/day), pump Station No. 4 (Q = 41,000 m3/day), pump Station No. 5 (Q = 56,000 m3/day) and pump station No. 6 (Q = 34,000 m3/day).
- Water distribution network optimally designed under the process: Source - water collection station- water plant - booster pump - pipeline and distribution pipes to the functional areas of the economic zone.
d) Power supply:
- Power supply target: Under the approved construction master plan of Haiphong city till 2025 with the vision till 2050.
- Total capacity of the power supply to the economic zone till 2025: 1,246 MVA.
- Power comes from the lines: 110 KV line from Hai Phong thermal power plant; 110 KV line from 220/110 KV station ofDinh Vu; 110 KV line from the 110/22 kV substation of Roc market, the 220KV line from 220 KV line of Pha Lai - Dong Hoa -Dinh Vu thermal power plant and 220 KV line from the thermal power plant from Hai Phong thermal power plant to Dinh Vu.
- High voltage grid:
+ The existing power lines: 220 kV line from Haiphong thermal power plant supplied to 220 kV substation of Dinh Vu; 220 KV line from Haiphong thermal power plant supplied to 220 kV substation of Vat Cach ; the line from Dong Hoa substation supplied to the 220 kV substation of Dinh Vu.
+ The newly-built power lines: 110 KV line from Haiphong thermal power plant to the 110/22 kV substations of Ben Forest and North Song Cam 1,2,3; 110 KV line from the 220/110KV substation of Dinh Vu to the 110/22 kV industrial zone of Nam Dinh Vu; 110 KV line from 220/110 KV station of Phan Dung (Duong Kinh) supplied to the 110/22 kV substation of Nam Trang Cat; the 110 KV line from 110/22 kV substation of Cat Hai supplied to 110/22 kV Cat Ba station; the two circuit 110 kV underground cable from 220 kV substation of Dinh Vu supplied to substation of Lach Huyen area.
+ High voltage grid of 110 kV and 220 kV with double circuit design, using two and four circuit column in order to reduce the requirements on safety corridor and create urban landscape.
- Medium voltage grid : Arranging the 22 kV medium voltage grid with cables in trench / tunnel and with close loop structure of open operation; the power sources from two 110 kV stations or 2 sectionalized bus bars of 110 KV stations with two transformers.
+ The existing substations: Keeping the capacity of 220 KV station of Dinh Vu (2x250 MVA) and 110 KV station of Northern Song Cam 1 (2x63 MVA); raising capacity of 110 KV station of Thuy Nguyen I (2x63 MVA), 110 KV station of Dinh Vu Steel (2x63 MVA) and 110 KV of Cat Hai (2x63 MVA).
+ The newly-built substations: 110 KV substation of Ben Rung (2x63 MVA); 110 KV substation of Northern Song Cam 2 (2x40 MVA); 110 KV substation of Northern Song Cam 3 (2x40 MVA); 110 KV substation of Nam Dinh Vu (4x63 MVA); 110 KV substation of Nam Trang Cat (2x63 MVA) and 110 KV substation of Lach Huyen (3x63 MVA).
e) Post and telecommunications:
- The main signal source from the operators of Thuy Nguyen, Hai An, Dinh Vu, Cat Hai of Hai Phong city.
- Norms of calculation: In urban area 50 machine/100 people; in industrial zones with 10 units / ha - total number of subscribers shall be 295,000 subscribers.
- The supplied areas: Ben Rung industrial park, Hai Phong VSIP, Vu Yen Island, Trang Cat, Southern Cat Bi, Dinh Vu area.
e) Waste water drainage and environmental sanitation:
- Waste water drainage: To be equal to 90% capacity of clean water supply; to residential area: 109,718 m3/day; to industrial park: 199.083 m3/day.
+ The concentrated waste water treatment stations: The total capacity of waste water treatment is 311,700 m3/day including 14 stations (symbolizing from Q1 to Q14) which are located in the area of Ben Rung, Hai Phong VSIP, Vu Yen Island, Southern Trang Cat, Southern Cat Bi, Dinh Vu, Cat Hai - Lach Huyen Island.
+ The waste water pipeline placed on the principle of gravity. In case of failure of gravity, the compulsive pumping stations shall be used. Total compulsive pumping stations shall be 46 stations.
- Collection and processing of solid waste:
+ System of solid waste collection and treatment to ensure uniform and sanitation: 85% of waste treated by means of recycling, reusing and processing into organic fertilizer, public treatment and encouragement of waste classification; the remaining of 15% of waste shall be buried sanitarily.
+ Solid waste: 460 tons / day for domestic waste and 1,250 tons / day for industrial waste.
+ Medical and domestic solid waste: After closing the existing landfill in Trang Cat and Dinh Vu, the waste shall be carried to the concentrated landfill of Hai Phong city in Gia Minh commune, Thuy Nguyen district with the area scale of 35.0 ha or to the solid waste treatment area of Tran Duong in Vinh Bao district.
+ Industrial solid waste shall be carried to the solid waste treatment area of Tran Duong in Vinh Bao district.
+ Hazardous solid waste is carried to the concentrated waste treatment area at Son Duong commune, Hoang Bo district, Quang Ninh Province.
8. Assessment of strategic environment
a) Treating the present condition of environmental pollution includes: Treating of polluted surface water of Bach Dang, Cam River and sea water; improving the quality of air environment and metal norms negatively affecting have the environment.
b) The solutions environmental to mitigate the environmental impact include: Developing appropriate policies and mechanisms to protect environment; improving the state management of environmental protection; technical management of environmental components and using appropriate technologies and techniques to treat the environmental pollution.
c) Developing monitoring management program for: Air environment, water and soil environment, solid waste, noise, and electromagnetic radiation.
9. Short-term planning till 2015
a) Projects invested with priority.
- Building technical infrastructure and life-line roads of the economic zone;
- Building resettlement areas;
- Developing international gateway port of Hai Phong (Lach Huyen port);
- Implementing urban projects, concentrated industrial parks: Southern Dinh Vu area, urban area of Northern Cam river, centre line No. 50, Ben Rung area, new urban area of Southern Cat Bi, tourism park area of VuYen island.
b) Measures to implement planning and management under planning:
- Reforming administrative procedures in the fields of management of planning, architecture, land and construction investment;
- Proactively preparing clean land reserve and arranging the resettlement areas;
- There are solutions to attract capital and mobilize resources from land, labor and investment in the country and abroad to implement investment projects in the economic zone of Dinh Vu-Cat Hai.
Article 2. Assigning the People's Committee of Hai Phong City
- Organizing the announcement and publication of the master plan of construction of Dinh Vu-Cat Hai economic zone, Hai Phong city till 2025 as prescribed;
- Issuing Regulation on management under general planning for the construction of of Dinh Vu-Cat Hai economic zone;
- Formulating and approving zoning planning, detailed planning on building functional area as a basis for implementation of investment projects and construction management as planned;
- Developing plans for natural disaster prevention and response to climate change and sea level rise.
Article 3.This Decision takes effect from the date of signing.
Chairman of People's Committee of Hai Phong city, the Minister of Construction, the heads of the agencies concerned are liable to execute this Decision. /.