• Process monthly payroll for all employees.
• Responsible for related compensation issues such as Annual Salary Increase, Bonus, other special payment, i.e. commission, gasoline allowance, vehicle allowance, mobile phone reimbursement.
• Salary deduction in case of leave without pay.
• Deduction on Personal income tax, Social Security Fund and submits all related reports to the Revenue & Social Security Departments and the authorized bank.
• Keeps update on benefits provided for employees, by job rank and file, by business unit.
• Coordinates with related benefits issue; i.e., medical insurance, annual medical check, benefits claim for the concerned employees both through insurance agency, Social Security Fund and Compensation Fund.
• Coordinates with the concerned departments regarding job profile, post the vacancy on the Co’s board,
• Contacts the selected agency to place the advertisement through internet or newspaper or assigned the recruitment agency to do the search.
• Pre-screening qualified candidates and makes appointments for the interview and test.
• Short-listed potential candidates and coordinates with the concerned Managers/Directors to interview.
• Prepares offer letter and letter of Employment for the selected candidate to sign before starting employment.
• Manpower Planning
• Job design and analysis written into job description and specification
3. Performance Evaluation:
• Prepares performance evaluation forms for all employees to be distributed to concerned managers, supervisors and above in June and November of the year.
• Follows up the completed performance evaluation forms for data collection and returns the forms to direct supervisors to review with their subordinates
4. Training & Development:
• Circulates training documents to all concerned managers.
• Records training courses, period of attendance and cost in employee’s personal file.
• Coordinates on in-house and/ or outsourced training, if any.
5. Leave and Absence:
• Checks attendance records and reports to the concerned managers is case of late reporting after starting work hours.
• Coordinates to have the direct supervisor issue a warning letter if late reporting are over 4 times in the 2nd month.
• Monitor leaves and ensures leave policies are followed.
6. Employee Personal File/Relations:
• Updates employees’ personal files.
• Confirms completion of all required legal documents are retained in an individual file.
• Processes/implements HR policies including disciplinary actions, etc..
• Recommends /implements activities to improve employees relations.
7. Legal matters:
• Contact local authorities for labor law, police report when requested, work permit for foreigners.
• Prepare report requested by local authorities.
1995 to 2003 C VIETNAM CO., LTD
Human Resources and Administration Executive
Manage and operate all activities of HR Department.
Set up, execute, manage and improve the HR process and system for the company.
Set up and maintain HR policies, including recruitment, training, compensation and benefit policies for employees.
In charge of overall planning and formulating Compensation & Benefit System, employee recreation and facilitating the HR budget development and analysis.
To work out a plan of recruitment, organize & support a recruitment schedule (advertisement, collection and selection), training and developing human resources (determining training demand, implementing training schedule, performance appraisal after training course).
To set up and uphold performance appraisal system (salary review, evaluation of project performance).
To review and improve HR system, policies & procedures to meet legal requirements & company strategies and objectives.
Monthly payroll and PIT, handle all aspects of salary and bonus calculation and disbursement.