- Asks S to write the profile individually in 10 minutes.
- Goes around and helps S.
- listens to the teacher.
- Works individually to write the story.
Sharing and comparing
- Asks S to exchange their paper with another student for peer correction.
- Controls the class.
- Shares and compares the story to another one.
- Correct mistakes for each other.
- Goes around and checks the answer with the whole class.
- Gives feedback.
- Collects some common mistakes and corrects.
- Provides general comments on the profiles.
Van Cao was born on the fifteenth of November, 1923 in Nam Dinh, in a poor workers family. He started to compose music when he was very young. In 1939, he wrote his first song and he quickly became famous. He composed Tien Quan Ca (National Anthem) in 1944. His artistic works were songs, poems, paintings. He died on July 10th, 1995. He was known as a very talented musician and highly appreciated by the Vietnamese people.
- Asks S to write a short paragraph about their favorite singer basing on the form they have leaned.