|* by bus/ car/ train/ plane/ …
2. On foot: ñi boä
3. For : cho , vì, ñeå (chæ muïc ñích) . Ex: What would you like for breakfast?
Ex: Some people read for pleasure.
4. With : vôùi , baèng. Ex: He went with her.
Ex: I can write better with my own pen.
5. About : veà. Ex: What do you think about her?
6. Of : cuûa. Ex: The window of the living room.
B. PREPOSITIONS FOLLOWING ADJECTIVES:
1. Adj + TO : acceptable, accustomed, agreeable, contrary, harmful, important, kind, likely, lucky, open, pleasant, similar, familiar, helpful, (but: it’s very kind of you.)
2. Adj + IN : interested, rich, successful
3. Adj + OF : afraid, ahead, aware, capable,confident, full, tired, sure, proud
4. Adj + FOR : available, difficult, late, perfect, useful, famous, responsible, sorry (S.O)
5. Adj + FROM : absent, different, safe, far
6. Adj + AT : clever, present, quick, skilful, good, bad, (angry at something/ with someone)
7. Adj + WITH : acquainted, crowed, friendly, popular, busy, bored, pleased, fed up
8. Adj + ABOUT : confused, sad, serious, worried, sorry (S.T)
C. VERB + NOUN ( PHRASE) + PREPOSITION:
1. catch sight of : troâng thaáy
2. give place to : nhöôøng choã cho
3. give way to : nhöôïng boä ,traùnh ñöôøng cho
4. keep pace with : theo kòp, saùnh böôùc
5. lose sight of : maát huùt, khoâng thaáy
6. lose touch with : maát lieân laïc vôùi
7. lose track of : maát daáu veát cuûa
8. make allowance for: chieáu coá ñaëc bieät
9. make fun of : cheá nhaïo
10.make a fuss over/ about
: cuoáng quyùt veà vieäc gì
11. make room for : doïn choã cho
12. make use of : söû duïng
13. pay attention to : chuù yù ñeán
14. put a stop to : laøm döøng laïi
15. put an end to : chaám döùt
16. set fire to : chaâm löûa, ñoát
17. take account of : chuù yù ñeán
18. take advantage of : lôïi duïng
19. take care of : chaêm soùc
20. take note of : chuù yù ñeán
21. take notice of : chuù yù tôùi
Chia sẻ với bạn bè của bạn: