Friends of Vietnam Heritage (FVH) is a non-formal group of mainly Hà Nội residents from many countries who work voluntarily to promote and preserve Vietnamese cultural and historical heritage. With a cadre of dedicated volunteers and limited financial resources, FVH is proud to offer an array events like those listed above and detailed on the following pages.
Due to financial obligations incurred by FVH while planning events, please register for events in advance as space is limited. If you must cancel fewer than 24 hours before the event, or if you do not show up, you are kindly requested to pay the event fee.
Mù Căng Chải National Heritage of Rice Terraces in harvesting time and Xuân Sơn National Park
• 7.30 am start form Sofitel Plaza at. Drive via the highway 36 passing Sơn Tây City, Trung Hà Bridge, Thanh Sơn tea farm.
• 10.30 am arrived in Xuân Sơn National Park, Tân Sơn District, Phú Thọ Province. Short trek in the forest, taking photos of the lime stone forest and short rest and have a drink under the shade of jungle.
• Lunch at Guests House of the Xuân Sơn National Park
• 1.30 pm head back to the highway 36 continue drive to Nghĩa Lộ Town, on the way stop for short walk to the Mường house on still village, and taking picture of waterwheel complex for irrigation on the stream side.
• 4.30 – 5 pm Arrive in Nghĩa Lộ Town, Yên Bái Province. Check in Miền Tây Hotel.
• 7.00 pm: dinner , relax
• Morning refresh and breakfast.
• 8.00 am check out the Hotel and drive toward Mù Căng Chải Distric. After leaving the town the marvelous rice terraces will go along on the way in Nam Bung, Tú Lệ, stop for photo and short walk to the field
• 9.30 am arrive at the biggest rice terrace in La Pan Tan, Mù Căng Chải. Walk to the field and the Hmong village on the valley. Continue drive to Kha Phạ Pass, and pass other rice terraces.
• 1.00 pm noon lunch in the local restaurant with mountain dishes.
• 2.00 pm leave Mù Căng Chải and drive back to to Hà Nội.
• 7.00 pm Back to Hanoi.
Place: Outside of the Sofitel Plaza Hotel; On Yên Phụ Rd, at the corner of Thanh Niên Rd