|WSB: Dissolution of Saigon - Soc Trang Beer Factory
On 29 Apr 2016, Saigon Beer Western Joint Stock Company announced the dissolution of Saigon - Soc Trang Beer Factory as follows:
Article 1: Wind up Saigon - Soc Trang Beer Factory directly under Saigon Beer Western Joint Stock Company
1. About Saigon - Soc Trang Beer Factory
- Company name: Saigon - Soc Trang Beer Factory – Branch of Saigon Beer Western Joint Stock Company
- Address: No. 483 Highway 1, Ward 2, Soc Trang City, Soc Trang Province
- Tel: 0793 826494 Fax: 0793 824070
- Business Registration Certificate No. 5913000055 issued by Soc Trang Authority for Investment and Planning for the first time on 03 Jul 2006 and reissued on 24 Aug 2007
2. Reason for the dissolution
- Implementation of the State’s policy for relocating business premises in residential areas to industrial parks to protect the living environment. In 2010, the 1st extraordinary General Mandate in 2010 of Saigon Beer Western Joint Stock Company on 09 Dec 2010 approved the plan for carrying out new projects and moving Saigon - Soc Trang Beer Factory to An Nghiep Industrial Zone, Soc Trang province
- In 2013, project for Soc Trang 2 Factory (Sai Gon – Soc Trang Beer Co., Ltd) came into operation. Based on the plan for maintaining operation of Saigon – Soc Trang Beer Factory until 2015 approved Saigon Beer – Alcohol – Beverage Joint Stock Corporation and Ministry of Industry and Trade and Soc Trang People’s Committee in Document No. 260/ BSG – DT on 08 May 2013 of General Director of the Company
- As this plan, the factory officially stopped production on 31 Dec 2015.
3. Time, procedure for liquidating contracts and settling the debts
- Debts related to salary, unemployment allowances, social insurance are settled in accordance with the law
- Tax debts: The Company will send persons to settle all taxes. All the payable tax will be paid by Saigon Beer Western Joint Stock Company in accordance with the law.
- Other debts: List of owners and value of debts paid by Saigon Beer Western Joint Stock Company ( in cash or transfer) before 31 Mar 2016
4. Plan for handling labor contracts
- Unemployment allowance: based on Article 44 and 48 of Labor Code 2012: 01 year = 1/2 monthly salary (since 31 Dec 2008 backward): (salary coefficient + allowance) x number of working years x minimum salary x 0.5
- Seniority: 01 year = 1/2 monthly salary (since 31 Dec 2008 backward): (salary coefficient + allowance) x number of working years x minimum salary
- Allowance of 03 – month salary
- For employees of the partners (83 persons): 01 working year = half-month salary
Article 2: Based on the approved dissolution plan, Management Board, Board for winding up Sai Gon – Soc Trang Beer Factory takes responsibility for completing the contents in Article 1 in accordance with the regulations of the Company and the law.
Article 3: Director of the Company, Head of Board for winding up Sai Gon – Soc Trang Beer Factory and related units, individuals take responsibility for carrying out this decision.